quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

KICKS FROM THE BOOT!!

Oh - sim!! Nosso caro Freddy selecionou 'Gata Mau Mau' para o Kicks From the Boot - Podcast # 15. O set é matador e segue abaixo.

*Uh - yea!! Our pal Freddy selected 'Gata Mau Mau' for the episode # 15 of Kicks From the Boot Podcast. The set is killer as you can see below.

Playlist:
NASHVILLE PUSSY - Snake eyes
DIE LOWLANDER - In my corner
THE HENTCHMEN - Wild wild lover
LOS PEYOTES - Connection
TURBO FRUITS - Mama's mad cos' I fried my brain
THE MASONICS - Who's been taking my place
THE GALAXIES - Along comes the man
REIGNING SOUND - If I can't come back
STRANGE BOYS - Probation blues
KING AUTOMATIC - I don't give a fuck
BRAINIAC - Vincent come on down
TYME'S CHILDREN - Take me back
I PROFETI - Bambina sola
REVEREND HORTON HEAT - loaded gun
The FLAMING SIDEBURNS - She was good
SPLASH FOUR - Take a ride
THE MORBEATS - Brian Jones has never died
HORROR DE LUXE - Gata mau mau
MODEY LEMON - Feed the babyes
THE MANGES - I'm a monkey